Enrolling in a nail extension course will equip you with the knowledge and skills to comprehend various aspects of nail care and art, including nail types, brushwork, accessory usage, glitter work, nail shapes, nail polish application, needlework, foil work, marble work, and sponge work.
There are several types of nail extensions and refills that a nail technician should be aware of, including acrylic extensions, acrylic with built-in glitter, builder French white powder, gel extensions, and gel refills.
The nail sculpturing course provides candidates with the fundamental theoretical and practical knowledge required to learn the art of nail sculpturing. In today’s world, people are more inclined towards experimenting with their appearance by trying something new, and this modern nail art course can help in achieving that goal. This course will teach the participants various techniques that can provide an entirely new and unique look to their nails.
Upon completion of this course, candidates will receive a nail technician certificate and be equipped with the following skills and knowledge:
- Knowledge of nail anatomy and physiology
- Understand the concept of proper sanitation and hygiene practices in a salon setting
- Ability to perform basic and advanced nail care services such as manicures, pedicures and nail extensions using acrylic, gel or other materials
- Proficiency in different nail art techniques such as brushwork, accessories usage, glitter work, needlework, foil work, marble work and sponge work
- Ability to identity and address common nail disorders and provide appropriate treatments and recommendations
- Knowledge of retail and customer service skills necessary to succeed in the nail care industry