- Course Duration:6 Days | 14 Hours
- Level Type:OCQ59 – Level 3
Air Brush Makeup Course Description:
The air brush makeup course curriculum includes the following topics:
- Overview of Health and safety practices.
- Introduction and historical background of airbrushing.
- Client consultation and preparatory procedures.
- In-depth knowledge of equipment, products, compressor types, and airbrushes.
- Cleaning and maintenance techniques.
- Freehand and stencil airbrushing methods.
- Application of makeup using an airbrush, including bases, lips, contour, shadow, blusher, brows, and highlighting.
- Stenciling, tattoos, and body art.
- Confidence in color, blending, and layering techniques.
- Corrective techniques.
- Creating a diverse range of makeup looks including day, bridal, classic and creative makeup with the addition of textures and accessories.
- Tips for airbrushing in a professional makeup business.
Air Brush Make Up Courses Outcomes
Upon completion of this course, candidates will receive a certificate of completion that will demonstrate your proficiency in airbrushing techniques and professional makeup artistry. Ultimately, become a master of freehand and stencil airbrushing techniques to produce flawless and efficient makeup looks.